The first step of our process is like a “first date.” This is where we both have an opportunity to get to know each other to determine if we are a good fit.
• We will first educate ourselves by fully understanding your situation. Then, we will seek out the necessary resources to help explain your options and the risks associated with each choice.
• Your interests come first. We are committed to maintaining transparency and integrity in our discussions.
We will customize a plan that is unique to you.
• We will work with you to identify and prioritize your goals, show you the steps you need to take to pursue them, and periodically review your progress with you to help ensure you stay the course.
• Through Stifel’s cutting-edge technology and high-caliber resources, we can help you manage the “macro” – investment selection, insurance and tax reviews, and estate and retirement planning strategies, and the “micro”– cash flow, budgeting, and savings strategies.
We will set a plan in motion that seeks to anticipate your life transitions.
• We periodically assess with you any changes that occur in the markets so that your plan continues to reflect your goals.
• We draw upon Stifel’s advisory and investment capabilities and the extended resources available to our team – including professional money managers and tax and legal professionals – to provide you the level of due diligence you expect and deserve.
Stifel does not provide legal or tax advice. You should consult with your legal and tax advisors regarding your particular situation.